• Hi guys,

Me and my 4 friends (we are a fun bunch of Italians) are coming to Budapest on the 14th of Feb till the 17th and we'd like to meet some locals to hang out with.
    Probably on the 14th we will arrive too late but defo we are free on the 15th (which is my birthday! yay!) and 16th. On the 17th we will be available only half day.
    Let me know! We'd love to meet you guys!

Ciao!
    Private_message
    heya, lets meet if you want! with pleasure!! ;))
    Private_message
    Hey there~

I'd like to show u guys around, it u want just let me know!

Han
    Private_message
    Hi.... I arrive the 13th to Budapest.... I'd like to join you all!!

Let's mate a nice B-day party!! ;)
    Private_message
    Hopefully i'll be in budapest then. If i will, i'd love to join u.
    Private_message
    I'm meeting a friend from Germany in Budapest thursday the 14th through sunday the 17th. would love to meet up with you guys. let me know! We're planning on doing some sight seeing as well as some clubbing (house/techno).
    Private_message
    ahaha Cool guys let's see if we can gather someone else!!!
    Private_message
    Hi guys!
    I would like to join to you if we can arrange it. I'm working in the evening. but if you would like to have company on the morning (until 4 pm), we can meet!!!!!

Cheers: Julia
    Private_message
    Ciao ragazzi,

I'd be happy to join you. I know a lot of spots off-the-track, besides I am studying Italian.. therefore, this would be a cool occasion for all of us. Let me know ;)
    Private_message
    hey my friend and I are from Florida. He currently is living in London and I, in Munich, traveling to Budapest at the same time as you and your friends. Where are you staying? what are your plans for the weekend? If you'd like to meet up, let me know! :)
    Jenna
    Private_message
    This is awesome guys! :)
    So many people...unexpected is the least i can say!
    What do you think if we meet on friday around 6PM (place to be confirmed)?
    We could have a little chat while strolling first, then a dinner and later we could go to a club/pub all together? How does it sound?

Cheers
    Private_message
    Ciao Matteo!! I've just got home from Rome, and I loved it soo much. I'd like to go back to your beautiful city asap!!! :)) So it'd be my pleasure to hang out with some romans :)) I donnu what are the plans now, but for your birthday i could recommend a great,great concert together, or /and for 16th a perfect carnevale party :) let me know if u find out your plans!!
    Private_message
    Hi!
    It seems a pretty huge group now...if you don't mind I'd also like to meet you up guys :)
    Private_message
    ciao Matteo, my friends (among with another Italian guy) are probably going to Instant in Nagymező street tomorrow night, to party upstairs ! Se volete ci vediamo li, ciao ciao
    Private_message
    Hey guys!
    I am coming with 2 other danish guys (which makes it 3 of us) to the great capital and we would really like to join you to party, sight-seeing or whatever will be decided?
    We will arrive in the evening, but would like to join you later in the evening. Is there anyway I can contact one of you, in order to figure out your location? ;)
    Ciao!
    Private_message
    Hey guys! I can join you as well if you want, just let me know about the final date/place! I hope you'll spend a nice time in Budapest! :)
    Private_message
    Something tonite? I'll be around....
    Private_message
    Hey! I'll be in Budapest until Saturday, would be cool to join in either tonight or on Friday night for sightseeing or a wee drink
    Private_message
    Hey guys! I would like to join to you on Friday evening. :) Let me know, where you will be. Thank you. Szilvi

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.