• Hi guys, me and two friends of mine are coming to Budapest for end of Feb (22 till 27). we already booked place to stay. But I always enjoy Cs coz of meeting people. So i would like to meet Cs from Budapest and if you have any plan for that time which I could join u to discover real Budapest not what tourist office show me :D
    waiting to hear from you :)
    Private_message
    Hi
    every tuesday there is a couchsurfers meeting in Budapest maybe you can join us there , or we can meet for doing something...
    Private_message
    thanks for ur suggestions
    That sounds really good. I would definitely in for any Cs gathering or any party :D
    I have Swedish number but if you give me your number I can call you to arrange sth or if u r up we can arrange for Saturday night (23th of Feb) for a drink.
    cheers
    Private_message
    please warn where will'be CS meeting, i'm from italy and i'm interested too...

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.