• Hi, I am flying to Budapest tomorrow. I have ISIC student card. Can I travel by public transport using student discount?
    Private_message
    Hi, you can find the ticket prices here : http://www.bkv.hu/en/prices/2013_en
    If you want the buy a monthly student pass you can use it with your ISIC car, just need to write your card number on the pass.
    Private_message
    but some of the controllers don't know this document so there is a chance that you have some conflict with them.
    Private_message
    If you're a full-time student, then you can travel as a student, part-time stundets can't...
    Private_message
    hey, try to use trains....will be no problem, but do not use on the bus! If you are in town like budapest you can buy student ticket or week/month pass.

Only long distance bus trip ...where I would not use it...they have a regualtion for it not to accept.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.