• Hi,
    I arrived in Budapest few days ago. And now, since the weekend is close, I am looking for somebody who would take me for a beer and show me some good places here in Budapest. So, is anybody interested in?
    Private_message
    Hi. Cool.

Where and how?
    20.30/21.00 at... you name it.
    Otherwise I prefer Kertész utca 4, Vittula.

I can't make it late tonight, but I'm in for a drink. Please respond if you will come since I'm not going out for nothing.
    Private_message
    I was thinkig tomorrow or Saturday, late afternoon? I do not know where, because I do not know the city yet. So, choosing a place sould be somebody else decision. :)
    Private_message
    Well if you want to see tommorow or Saturday I am tottaly free and I welcome you for a little Budapest night tour :) We can meet you whatever you like. If you are interesting just let me know :P

Greetings :D
    Private_message
    Well, I work trough the day, but we will be in touch for the drink. :) You can message me.
    Private_message
    Very cool then :) I am waiting for answer from you when you will finish work :) See you soon :D
    Private_message
    hey guys!
    We could meet today at 21h in Szimpla , it is in the city center
    Are you coming???
    Private_message
    I don't know Ime. I waiting for answer from Marta and we will see then when we going and where :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.