• Hi, I'm alone in this city and I'm dying with lack of friends. I'm going to stay here for 3 months and it can't be like that!

I'm up for a talk, traveling, beer, concert, theater, I'm not a party boy, but I'm up for that too.

Anybody wants to meet?

Contact me: facebook.com/bogumil.gargula
    Private_message
    anyone for film festival today?
    Private_message
    Hey Im up for the film festival today!
    Private_message
    the human scale 19.30 Toldi?
    Private_message
    The human scale sounds good, I don't know how to get there, but I'll ask someone. If You want we could meet all together somewhere before the movie for a beer. I live in 21 (?) district, H-1223, Muvelodes, but I preffer to meet somewhere in the city center.
    Private_message
    i think we should meet at the cinema, there is a bar too. http://toldimozi.hu/kapcsolat
    18.30?
    Private_message
    OK!
    18:30 I'm on the spot. You can recognize me with white "N" on my shoes, backpack, black jeans, black jacket.
    Call me/send me sms if You want: 0048 531 360 525
    Private_message
    I will be there between 2-14 april, we could totally hang out dude
    Private_message
    In the beggining of the April I might be in Poland for holidays, but for 100% I'll return before 11th, my friends will come also, so feel invited!
    Private_message
    Hey Bogumil, I will arrive at Budapest on Tuesday for travelling. It will be cool if you wanna hang around the city and have a nice drink together. Let me know.
    Private_message
    I'm sorry that I didn't go for the movie, but I noticed JS Bach concert and I went for that before 6 with a girl from cs. I didn't have access to internet, nor number to write that I'm at the concert. Sorry for that Ildikó Anna Márkus, but when You write to me I went out, but it was too late for You. I had a lovely time with some nice people, tomorrow we will go somewhere to so if you want to join us send me sms.
    Rachaelrach Cheng, contact me when You'll arrive :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.