• Hi, I will be visiting Budapest this Thursday till Tuesday 10-15th January. Im looking to go to cafes, bars, a few clubs, markets ect, experience Budapest at it's best beyond the tourist traps. If anyone local or also visiting would like to hang out please contact me :) S.J ( I will be based central not far from the danube )
    Private_message
    I'm in town the same days!
    Private_message
    I'm in Budapest for a few days too with two friends! We're looking for some place fun to go too =) Anyone got a good idea? Perhaps the student place Szimpla, it is supposed to be fun and cheap! (http://www.szimpla.hu/)

Or if you guys have another idea?
    Private_message
    hi guys, what about going out and checking some bars tomorrow evening?
    Private_message
    let´s meet somewhere on saturday evening? what do you think?
    Private_message
    i think szimpla would be a good point to start the evening, but if we do so, we should make a reservation, because it is usually very full
    Private_message
    my friend and i are also visiting budapest and would like to go out on the town tonight or tmrw evening, let me know if you're interested in meeting up :)
    Private_message
    maybe u have time tonight?
    Private_message
    here r all those Szimpla type of underground places
    http://ruinpubs.com/index.php

In case u made up some plan PM me as I would be glad to join you guys!

Cheers!
    Private_message
    Hello Sarah, you seem like a very interesting person from your profile. I live here and would enjoy meeting you and hanging out, also offer any suggestions. If you would like to meet just reply and we can set up a time.
    Private_message
    Hi,

Great!

What time at Szimpla tonight?
    Private_message
    I have no particular plans so I think at 10 can be ok. My nr +36 20 526 6710
    Private_message
    Great, see you around 10!

Mine's +36 70 664 9562
    Private_message
    Sounds Good :) how can we find you Guys there? anyone bringing a Rose or something :))
    Private_message
    I have no idea. No Rose for me, but may be we can meet in the bar at the entrance at 10.
    Private_message
    Hello Guys today is my last nigth in Budapest and will be great to meet you too. My phone +358443099050

See you later

Fernando!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.