• Hi out there beautiful Budapest hosts, travelers and all CS users :=)

Im visiting Budapest for a weekend and thought if someone wants to go out tonight. If someone knows some nice dancing place with nice people and music as well as drinks please let me know.

I d be happy to meet new people and enjoy this night together.

Cheers,
    Alex
    Private_message
    Hi ! what about meeting us in Szimpla kert between 20.30 and 21 ? There is a concert maybe there. I can show you lot of bar in budapest, as i used to leave there ! Even if most of them are already well know ! If ok for you we can say that we can try to meet on the first floor, where there is a room with lot of bottle in grid over the bar, in the corner where there is a bathtub cutted where you can sit down. Or around it if it's already taken ! I have a big leather jacket and a cap. Let me know !
    Private_message
    Hi

Are you up to rockabilly live music and stuff in downtown?

I just started a new topic about it: https://www.couchsurfing.org/n/threads/budapest-budapest-hungary-hi-well-if-something-this-is-alive-mad-cool-vintage-lovely-just-simply-call-it-rockabilly-live-music-fr

It would be cool to go for a few beers and pop intoda concert =)
    Private_message
    hey, did u decided what u wanna do? i also want to join?
    Private_message
    Thank you all sweet and nice people who replied. :) All of you are welcome tonight meeting place for all of us is: Blaha lujza ter (in front of McDonalds) 20:30

You will find me in yellow jacket,

Meeting time is 20:30. If u ve any difficulties sms me on +46 0700 34 73 34 Alex
    Private_message
    Ok perfect, i will be there
    Private_message
    I would like to join you, but only after 10 oclock. Alex, can I text you then, where are you?
    Private_message
    Nice nice :) all of u are welcome :) yes sure text me Narcisz. See you all :)
    Private_message
    should start think about selling tickets for this event =))
    Private_message
    We are interested too, where are you going out ?
    Private_message
    I would like to join the party, but don t know where are you. 0630 530 12 66

Private_message
    ooooo yes :) got your message.... see you all there:)
    Private_message
    Such a fun night last night! Hope it got even better after we left. Thanks so much for organizing Alex!
    Private_message
    Hi everybody! I agree, it was a lot of fun, thank you all! :)
    Private_message
    Sorry for my disappear, the concert was awesome and we couldn't leave.. Anyways, i'm really glad that i got know you all! =)

Greeeeets,
    Norbert
    Private_message
    we are also going out tonight, Me , my friend, Nevien, I also think Alex, and other people from couchsurfing.

We would like to go to Szimpla, to listen the jam session.

If you would like to join us- see you there at 8 : 30.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.