• Hi there! I heard that it is possible to join an inofficial hungarian language course in a cafe somewhere in Budapest. Where you can just go and join some funny guys learning at least a bit of Hungarian in a few hours. Does anyone know where it is? Unfortunately, I can't find it on the internet any more...
    Private_message
    If you won't find that course, we could arrange something, I would love to teach some Hungarian to couchsurfers!:)
    Private_message
    every thursday there is a meeting in polyglot club you can exchange the languages there...
    Private_message
    Hello Rieke! Are you by any chance German (guessing from the name)? If yes, then I could teach you Hungarian, as I speak fluent German :)
    Private_message
    Hello everybody,
    I am also interested in learing Hungarian. I am new in town and I don't understand a word....:)
    Private_message
    I haven't heard about any kind of course like this in Hungary. But we can do it somehow ;)
    Private_message
    Hi Rieke (and everybod,y who want to learn Hungarian...)

I'm not a teacher, but I speak German very good, so if you think so I can teach you Hungarian.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.