• I live in Budapest and me & my best friend would like to hang out (go to a pub, drink in a park, see the city at night) with foreigners, guide them around the city. Write me if you are interested!
    Private_message
    we would be interested! we are 3 erasmus girls...in Vienna. we are coming tomorrow in budapest!
    Private_message
    i will go out with my some friends then lets meet tomorrow night to drink something and also to have fun!
    Private_message
    Hey :D I'm erasmus in Poland right now and we are just a few going to Budapest tomorrow :P Any chances we can talk? :D
    Private_message
    Ive been looking for someone local to hang out with in this beautiful city, lets hang out some time.
    Private_message
    Ive recently moved to Budapest and have this week off work. I'm planning on goin out to drink whenever possible. Anything happening tonight?
    Private_message
    So all who are free/ arriving in Budapest/ interested, shall we meet this evening?

Private_message
    Hey guys! This friday and saturday I'm free so if you are still here we can hang out! Let me know.
    Private_message
    unfortunately I'll be busy this weekend, I'll def be going out tomorrow and wednesday, and tonight if anyone's in the party mood.
    Private_message
    Hell yeah!
    Where abouts are you staying?
    Private_message
    me and two of my friends are also coming to Budapest this Friday, so let me know if u decide about Saturday night, we definitly will join u :D
    Private_message
    I know a very cheap but still nice bar. if you can find your way to astoria, I can meet you there and we'll go
    Private_message
    Heey! im going with another girl to Budapest this Saturday. Let me know if you could show us something
    Private_message
    9pm? The place I was thinking is called gong, I think its a pretty good place to start as its 250forints for a beer. There are loads of other bars in that area in case we want to move.
    Private_message
    How about where you buy tickets inside just before you go down the escalators in the metro?

Is anyone else from the conversation gonna join us?
    Private_message
    Well we just arrived today, me and some friends, and we have no where to go. If anyone has any ideas send me a message at +351912126507 (Portuguese number, sorry xD )
    Private_message
    anyone is free tonight to out?
    Private_message
    Hi, I'm in budapest with a friend for the week, we're looking for things to do, interested in meeting people etc
    Private_message
    ok i am free in this firday and i live also in budapest , let me know where and when we can meet!
    Private_message
    @katy i am coming to Mika Tivadar. How do i recognize you?
    Private_message
    Hello people!
    I am too!
    am an Italian boy and I'm in Budapest for a month (until 23 March).
    Tomorrow (Monday) I'm going to dance the Latin dance, then I am available to go out. let me know!
    send me a message or add me on fb (Carlo Romano Trinca SSL)! hello!
    Private_message
    We are interested?A friend Catherine and me Anne will be in Budapest since 3/3 2013 to 8/03/2013.How can we do?
    Friendly
    Anne
    Private_message
    Hi Claudia!

I saw on your profile that you want to go to the Netherlands!
    That's my country! So if you want to show me and my friend around on one night (march 6, 7 or 8) through your Budapest, then we can tell you all about Holland! Don't mind the age-difference....am still a 'girl' in my mind...
    Private_message
    Hi, Claudia.

Me and 2 Polish friends are in Erasmus in Budapest. We enjoy socializing with new people over a beer in the pubs and play Fussball. Even tonight there is an Erasmus event in a pub if you are interested. Just give me a message
    Private_message
    Mihai, where is the erasmus event today?
    Private_message
    http://www.facebook.com/events/123442161171299/?ref=3
    Are you guys coming?
    Cheap beer, good people, a lot of fun.
    Private_message
    sorry mihai. cant see the fb event? do i need to be member of group to see this event?
    Private_message
    Possibly
    Pub: Füge Udvar
    Adress: 1074 Budapest, Klauzál u. 19
    The prices are student friendly (beers and wines between 300-400 HUF), and they always have discounts on different shots.

There's also a chance to play table tennis, billiard and table football ("csocsó").

so tell me if you want to go. we can meet there
    Private_message
    I am arriving tomorrow morning (Friday) until Sunday, let me know ur plans
    Private_message
    Hi Claudia ! I'm in Budapest since the beginning of February and I'd like to join you and your friends.. So when you have time (it's better in the weekend, because I work the other days :( ) just let me know.. byee :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.