• i will be in budapest on saturday. and i m gonna stay there just for 2 days. i m looking for a host in budapest both for accomadation and company with me. if is there anyone avaible, contact with me.

ciao.
    Private_message
    Hi Demet! :)

I am also looking for host in Budapest.But,one of the host that i request couldnt host me because her house is already full.But,she did give me this beautiful apartment to stay
    http://potatobudapest.uw.hu/

If you still didnt find your host,i hope this will help.I will be in Budapest on Sunday.If you are still there,maybe we can meet up!:)
    Private_message
    Selamlar Demet. Kalacak yer icin icin ev arkdasima bagli ama aksam etrafa bakabiliriz. Yeni acilan iki yer var onlara gitmeyi planliyorum gece. Arzu edersen vp email yazarsin. Iyi eglenceler simdiden

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.