• Is anyone planning to have a night out tonight? If so, I'd like to join. Let me know :)

Melis
    Private_message
    Hey Melis! I guess I gonna go out tonight, at least starting in a nice bar. Later on we might party somewhere else as well. Wanna join?
    Private_message
    Hey Melis and Rieke, i also go out with my friends.firstly,we are planing to go to szimpla and surely gonna be at the club in middle of night.so both of you can join us ;)
    Private_message
    let me know when and where and leave a phone number, i might come
    Private_message
    ah great. Id love to come! Place&time?
    Private_message
    tonight peaches and cream party:)
    Private_message
    i would love to hangout on friday night..why not we meet at deak ferenc ter in front of CBA grocery store at 10PM? or perhaps people have any suggestions.
    Private_message
    I'd like to go out tonight. What's happening?
    Private_message
    Hello everyone,

As a local person I would suggest a pubcrawl,starting from Deak ter:)who's in?:)
    Private_message
    I am in. is that the same meeting point above?
    Private_message
    Yup!10pm seems just about the right time to start!:)
    Private_message
    hmm okay so are we going to meet in Deak ter at 10 pm?
    Private_message
    Well thats the plan:)in case you got lost ,Ill stay online to help you out.see you guys there!:)
    Private_message
    I'm sorry, I got sick and had to sleep a bit...I think I will not join any more tonight :(
    Private_message
    @Robert:yes,I assume CBA will be the meeting point.
    @Rieke:Im sorry to hear you got sick.Are you sure that some fine palinka(Hungarian shot) can't cure you?:)
    Private_message
    im totally lost. well not totally lost but á am at an internet cafe near the meeting point? where are you now?
    Private_message
    Selam Melis!where are you at exactly?
    Private_message
    are you still there? im tryint to call you.
    Private_message
    Beni bu numarada arabilirsin
    +3630-249-2394

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.