• Tomorrow (19/3/2013) I visit Budapest and my two travel companions had to cancel our trip. Nevermind I sad to myself and will go alone:) Is there anybody that wants to join me see the city, grab some beer later in the evening? I arrive sometime around noon. I have a 1 day seminar on wedensday but it wouldn't be worth it not to look around Budapest since I have never been there!

Patrik
    Private_message
    hello!
    How long are you staying there? I will arrive on Thursday evening as I have a meeting on Friday, but then I will stay for the weekend.
    It will be nice to share the first time in the city with someone else!
    Let me know. :)
    Private_message
    Chiara: I am sorry but I will be in Budapest only from 19/03/2013

Nadia: Great! My Nr. is +421 903 707 442. Later this evening I will write you what train I take and when I arrive. I am looking forward!
    Private_message

Hi everyone, i also arrived today at budapest, but i leave tomorrow (19) al night to paris, so if you wanna make tourism tomorrow and get a beers let me know. I also traveling by my self now.

PS. Nice tip with the free walking tour Nadia

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.