• Hello Beautiful Buenos Aires. I will be there from Jan 26 to Feb 12. Would love to meet some locals and other travelers.

I am actually traveling through Argentina and Chile for 3 months. I am taking my 70 year old mom for the first part of my trip which is BA for 18 days and then she goes home. We will be staying with family. While I am not showing my mom around and getting to know my Argentinean relatives, it would be great to meet up with some locals and also other travelers. At the end of the day, meeting interesting people ends up being the best part of my trips. Hope to connect with some of you soon.

Dino
    Private_message
    Hi Dino, i would love to meet up with you! if you want send me a message ;)
    Private_message
    Thanks to you all for replying. I arrived in Buenos Aires today. I am staying with my mom{s cousin in Quilmes. We are doing family stuff tomorrow, then I will take my mom into the city on Monday and from Wednesday to Sunday my family is taking us to their home outside the city near the water. If any of you are free on Tuesday (or next week), it would be great to get together.
    Private_message
    Hi dino, how are you? if u want u can send me a message, or if not contact me on face, pablin zezza.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.