• Hello everyone. I am coming to Buenos Aires for 6 weeks (jan 14–March4) and looking to meet creative and interesting people. I am a photographer and graphic designer www.richardmarazzphoto.com www.richardmarazzdesign.com Looking to make new friends, hopefully we can connect. Merry Christmas.
    Private_message
    Hi Richard! I write about music for an Argentine magazine and I´d love to meet up, practise my english and meet creative and interesting people! Let me know when you are in town! Cheers
    Private_message
    Hi!! I arrive to Argentina in Jan 1. I'm designer too! I don't know about city, but I like take a interesting conversation about art, culture and creative projects. I love the fashion photography. I made some pics for my portfolia (I was the producer)... Well if you wanna talk, let me know!
    Cheers!
    Private_message
    Great! We can meet too (:
    Private_message
    Hello :D

Richard it would be great to met with all of you guys, because I love the issue too!! I'm in Bs. As. for a internship if anyone want to go out to know more the city or anything please contact me.

Thanks guys, happy new year!!!!!!!
    Private_message
    Thanks for your note! I'm travelling through South America at the moment and will be back jan 14. Let's connect then!

Richard
    Private_message
    HI Richard, Im argentinian woman. I`m very intresting in practice englesh becose few times i have the oportunity to do it. And i think , this way could be better than pay another teacher!!! Im new in this page, so you can know about me in facebook: Margarita Dal Molin. Im in Bariloche (Patagonia) now, wondefull place, i will be back about 5 of january and be on holiday all january and part of febrery because im a teacher. Sincerely, i dont know about pictures but iv been watchig your page and i can see your pictures are beatifull. I can guide and show you the city if you teachme englesh. Sorry for my mistakes, bye Margarita
    Private_message
    Hello all,
    I'll be coming to Bs As from Patagonia in the beginning of February. Let's get in touch then and go for a photo walk!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.