• hello everyone. i am new one her. i like traveling around the world but i didnt have any same experience at the past. i will appreciate if anyone share with me informations about how i could travel from greece(athens) to buenos aires. i am going to come at buenos aires on april.
    Private_message
    Well... you can take a direct flight from athens to buenos aires. You will arrive in Ezeiza, Buenos Aires where is the international airport.
    then you can take a bus to Capital Federal. It cost about 4 Pesos and it is a one hour trip
    Private_message
    thanks a lot. I also looking for a place to stay about 2 or 3 nights. also i wonder if anyone can accomodate me.
    Private_message
    I guess there's no direct flights from Athens to BA. You might have to travel to Rome first, where there are direct flights to Buenos Aires (check Aerolineas Argentinas or Alitalia, they both fly direct form Rome to BA). I guess this is the most convenient way to you, but you can also fly directly from Frankfurt, Zurich, Paris, Barcelona, Madrid or London. Once in Ezeiza Int. Airport (airport code EZE; don't confuse with airport code BUE which is only for domestic flights), as it is located quite far from the city you can take a taxi (quite expensive) or a minivan to downtown BA. I don't recommend much the bus, it's cheap but not quiet safe when your're taking the whole luggage with you.
    Private_message
    There are also direct flights from Istanbul. Check them out, they are not expensive.
    Private_message
    geia sou giorgo! =) ap'tin argentini eimai ego alla emena stin ellada 2 xronia...!

molis ftaneis edo pes mou kai tha vgoume gia kana poto..!

kala taksidia!!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.