• Hola amigos, I'm in Argentina and I would like to know the better places, I will stay in the New year and I need advices where is very cool, I will be very happy if someone can show me the beauty the place, I also want to know people, your culture and customs, It´s a opportunity to learn another language too..Is there or When and where the meeting in Argentina?

Gracias hermanos, jajaaja
    Private_message
    But u r in Argentina, u must speak Spanish jajaja. Voce sabe wachin! :p
    Private_message
    Quiero aprender amigo, jajaja
    Private_message
    Quiero aprender amigo, jajaja
    Private_message
    holaa!!! como estas ? (: if you want to contact me, here you have my facebook http://www.facebook.com/gina.dipascuale or you can contact me through this site, and we can meet and go out somewhere and i can show you around, but right now im out of the city to spend new years with my family, ill be back in january 2nd! (not so long (:)
    Private_message
    hello there !!! how long are you staying in buenos aires? i can meet up for a beer or something and show you around a little bit if you'd like. where exactly are you staying? lemme know if you're interested !!!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.