• I am in buenos aires. I already have a place to stay, I arrived yesterday and am now just looking for a good time. I am here with my parents, so i dont have anyone to go out with but want to have the experience of Argentina. I am ready to have some fun. I will be here until January 4th! no tengo planes para el nuevo ano! quiero conocer nuevos amigos, y disfrutar Buenos Aires!
    Private_message
    Hi Bobby, welcome to Argentina!

A friend is comming for new year. Im planning to give him a tour arround the city, if you wanna join you are more than welcome to join up and see what my city is about.

Hope you enjoy your stay at the Paris of South America.

Jon.
    Private_message
    eyyy Bobby! I work in the center of the city so... if you are in some hotel near the center we can go somewhere in the afternoon...or go to dance if you like at night... if you want to do something send me a private message or here you got my facebook! http://www.facebook.com/gabriela.orellana.12

I hope you like Buenos Aires! =)
    Private_message
    Hola Bobby!! si queres cuando estes aca podes arreglar una buena salida! estamos hablando, besoo
    Private_message
    graciaaasss por las contestas! espero que conozca a todos ustedes! y mas! donde esta la fiesta esta noche?! vamooosss
    Private_message
    Hey Bobby and guys!

I'm doing my internship here in Bs. As.I want to know more people and do something nice here too.Let's do something :D

If you planned something tell me!!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.