• I am planning a trip to iguazu falls an I am wondering if anyone would be keen on joining? It's meant to be one of the most spectacular places on earth. I am thinking of going by bus. And staying two or three nights. Some time between the 17th and the 25th
    Private_message
    Hola que tal soy relaciones publicas del boliche esperanto buenos aires argentina uno de los mejores discotecas de Bs As. Si queres venir a bailar o cenar GRATIS podes hacerlo los Jueves - Viernes - Sábados // Avísame cualquier cosa al 1561837739 / Facebook : Leo Letner / Discoteca : Esperanto Buenos Aires - Argentina / Direccion: Juan B. Justo y Gorriti - Palermo 1625 . Y si queres saber las promos dia a dia entra a : https://www.facebook.com/pages/eSpeRanTo-List-Free-Leo-Letner-/105364926258890?ref=hl

Saludos: Leo Letner
    Private_message
    i'm going there on the 1st of february by car, so if you want to join and split gas expenses, you're welcome!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.