• I'm going with my sister 5 days in Punta del Diablo, Uruguay to enjoy the beach and the sun. We are leaving on the 1rst of January (Buquebus and bus) and be back on the 7th. We are renting a hut for 4. Feel free to contact me if you are in the mood!
    cheers
    Private_message
    Sun, beach and fun ! If you are interested in having a good time, just come with us!
    Private_message
    Hola uku yann. Que tal? A ver si la invitation existe toda via. Si le entiendo bien, ustedes salen en coche de buenos aires y se van hasta punta del diablo !? Asi que si le quedan una asiento, mandame un message. Gracias. Kenavo
    Private_message
    Asi otra pregunta, lo siento no es en el tema, pero quizas podrias ayudarme. Voy a prepar algun crêpes para una cena del fin de ano. Asi que quisas sabes donde se podria conseguir harina de sarrasin en BA ?? ^^ Gracias.
    Private_message
    Hi, I am going to colonia, Montevideo an punta. Starting at Jan 2. Let me know if we can go together. Leave a msg please.
    Private_message
    So you leave today. And do you have two free site for me and my girlfriend?? We are looking to get overthere. We are ready to leave... Thanks for your answer. Peace
    Private_message
    vamos con Seacat y luego en bus hasta punta del diablo, no vamos en auto... saludos

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.