• I've been here in BA (Recoleta) for about 3 weeks. I need a friend to hang out with/go out with! I'm from Estados Unidos (Indiana) and I will be living here for 1 yr.
    Private_message
    Hi Jennifer! If you want write me to: liamarta24@hotmail.com, and we can organize some plans for the weekend. Regards
    Private_message
    I can help you. Write me if you want.
    Private_message
    Hey Jennifer! I know the feeling :) Though I have already been here for a half year most of my friends have returned to their respective countries! I should be here for another 6 months to a year and am also on the search for friends! How about we grab some coffee this weekend? I also think the MACBA has opened up somewhat recently and I was thinking about taking a peek if you want to join and are curious about contemporary art! Let me know :)
    Private_message
    Hi! Send me an e-mail here and we can arrange a meeting. I´m able for a coffee, a beer, or maybe I can show you the city!

facundo.gs89@gmail.com

Or add me in facebbok: https://www.facebook.com/faku.sampayo
    Private_message
    Hi Jenny, we can organize something to hang out in group with others CS, in fact tomorrow night i will hang out with some friend if you or anyone want to join us please feel free to do it, just let me know. See you
    Private_message
    hey girl! also from states been here a year. iam leaving mi celular shoot me a message sometime 15 5610 4822
    Private_message
    Hey Jennifer...Where are you from...I'm in BA as well...I'd love to talk to you more about your experience here.
    Private_message
    Hello I am agentino jenny, and had planned to go to Asia de Cuba in Puerto Madero, I invite you if you want to come. Mandane a message
    Greetings!
    Private_message
    Jennifer, if you want I'll give you my email and we get in contact. See you ! Gabriel
    Private_message
    Hi Jenny! I live in palermo, near Santa fe and Scalabrini ortiz streets. Now in holidays, I go everyday to the "rosedal" or "bosques de palermo". But then, when I'm at university (the 11th of March) I keep going but less. So, when you wanna work out, or spend time at free air, just call me!

Ahh... we are a group, there are many people!

Good bye!
    Private_message
    HI to every one.. i'm in that mood... let's make some plans... i want to konw more and share more !!!!
    Private_message
    Send me a PM and I'll give you my email ! :)
    Private_message
    well i would say the first thing you need to do is to post your picture

i am sure i am a lot older than yourself but if you would like another usa person to spend some time with .. then let me know and we can go from there..

being older i have many stories of travels. in any case if u wish to chat then please give me a shout
    Private_message
    come to tigre!
    here is da party ha
    Private_message
    provide a picture

we all need friends but we like to know what they look like too

i would be more than happy to assist you

i too am from same country -- you can check out who i am by looking at my profile... it has pictures too
    Private_message
    Jen maybe we can meet for lunch some time. Let me know... chau youtube
    Private_message
    Hi, Jenny. I am from brazil, but I have a lot of friends here. Let me know if you are interested to join us.
    Private_message
    http://www.facebook.com/tommharley
    Hi! i´m from Spain, but i live here...Maybe i´ll go to Oregon or Green Bay to study in a while, so...i could use an american friend,ha
    bye!
    Private_message
    Hi, Jenny. If you would like we can go around, there ara some good places in the city to visit. Anything you need PM :)
    Private_message
    Hola Jenni......here you have plenty of friends...we can use this nice tool called couchsurfing and organize a group to go out...

friends? plenty of them!
    Private_message
    Hola Jenny. How Buenos Aires is treating you? I hope you are enjoying the city. I'm Mariano and I work in microcentro, if you wanna we could arrange a meeting near there in any starbucks or at traditional bar. I'd like to practise my bad english. I'm available after 5 pm.

Greeting, Mariano
    Private_message
    Hey Jennifer, How are you? If anything, PM me. I have plenty of time on the afternoons.
    :)
    Private_message
    Cuidate mucho...aquí :(
    Private_message
    Hey Jenny! Hope you are enjoying Bs As. If you want, you can contact me and we can arrange to go somewhere to practice your spanish and my inglish.

Saludos!!!!!!
    Private_message
    hola Jenni!!!! mandame un mensaje y nos ponemos en contacto!!! tengo buenas ideas de cosas para hacer. besos.
    Private_message
    Marisol mi teléfono 1157044884
    Private_message
    buenisimo Jen!!!! tenes facebook?? nos conectamos en face... :D
    Private_message
    Jennifer! wherever, whenever!! Feel free to send me a message or contact me if you need to. Best of luck, enjoy your stay!
    Private_message
    Hey how are you? Im Rodrigo! im from the south of the country and im living and studying in Recoleta, Buenos aires. If you wanna go out or take a ride to know the city let me know!
    Private_message
    Hi, im folger, send me an email folgerfonseca@gmail.com and we can do something
    Private_message
    Hi Jennifer, my email is liamarta24@hotmail.com If you have free time during the mornings write me and we can organize something. Regards
    Private_message
    you'l need more than one friend if you are planning to stay a year here!
    bienvenida!
    Private_message
    ilhcts@gmail.com and my phone number 20647320. I use to live out of my country and know what is to be in need of some friend. call any time
    Private_message
    Hey we can meet and go for a drink!!!
    Private_message
    Hii Jennifer! Welcome to Argentina :)
    If you want, i can help you! Now i live in west of buenos aires.
    Im Florencia and my email is mflorencia_s@hotmail.com
    Kisses
    Private_message
    Hi there Jennifer, he can hang out if you want! I work from 1-7 pm but I'm free after that! I'm a pastry chef and I work in a chocolate factory :) Let me know if you wanna meet, see you!
    Private_message
    Welcome Jennifer!!! its a pleasure that you live here! if you wanna a friend, write me :) i love have friends around the world =)
    Private_message
    Hi! i am from los estados unidos tambien, ive bern here for about 6 months and i know how it feelsto just mve here, id live to eet youand anyone else who wants to and explore the city!!
    Private_message
    Hi Jenn, you have whatssapp??? send me your number by inbox and we can go for a a drink and tell about us....
    Private_message
    Make a meeting point and i will see you there!!
    Private_message
    Hey I live in recoleta I'm Canadian!! We should hang out send me an email I'm in Thailand currently but will be back to bs as the 10 of march new to the site would love to meet u I've been living there for 10 years so I know where to go!
    Private_message
    Or add me on Facebook with my email jiquian@hotmail.com
    Private_message
    Hey Jen I am from the US, but I used to live in Argentina last year and just returned from the states. Let me know if you're interested in doing something!
    Private_message
    Hey Jen! I live in recoleta too; so if you are interested send me a private message and we can hang out!
    Private_message
    Welcome to Buenos Aires, I've sent you my email by pm . Let me know if you fancy doing something!
    Private_message
    Hi Jennifer! send me an e mail so we keep in touch! i can show you the city during the week!
    Private_message
    Hi Jennifer!
    How are you?? Please send me a message and we can go out or have a drink ok?? Bye bye! :-)
    Private_message
    add me to facebook and we can go out someday for coffe or sth :P
    user: Maggie Calello
    xx
    Private_message
    If you wanna take a coffee just let me know!!
    Private_message
    Hey there Jennifer, I'm paraguayan living in Buenos Aires. You can drop me a message 15 5894 4417 or call me if you wann hang out, take a beer or whatever and talk. I'm free during the mornings until 12 pm and then later at night, from 8 pm and on. See you!
    Private_message
    Hello Jennifer I'm very willing to show you the city or help you in anything you need. My cell phone number is 2214200536. See ya.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.