• Hey all - I'm relatively new to CS (been a member for a while, but just starting to get active now), and was wondering if there's ever any regular CS events in the Buffalo area? I'd love to get acquainted with some local surfers, learn about your experiences, and pick your brains about travel destinations and the CS project in general. Anyone up for a drink?
    Private_message
    Hey Pat! It's been a while! I am trying to set up a local meeting maybe monthly.. I do a Karaoke night at Kings Court every Wednesday and i think that could be a perfect spot for a bunch of surfers to get acquainted! It's not to loud, and they 2 dollar drinks!! I think it could be a neat start to eventually doing a Buffalo Couch CRASH!!! which would be seriously amazing! let me know your opinion! :)
    Private_message
    Hey John, how've you been? Sounds fun - I'm partial to meeting at bars, only because my cooking skills render me useless at a potluck. Next Wed?
    Private_message
    I have been doing very well actually! As for The event, I think it would be a good idea to talk to one or two community event hosts, and then set up a CS event ourselves to help inform people that were out here. Maybe Wednesday is a touch early, but i see no Wednesday the 3rd being perfect, leaving us about two week to spread the word. what do you think? any input would be great :)
    Private_message
    I would like to get involved... But Wednesday can be a little difficult for me.. If you guys plan for any weekends, please let me know.
    Private_message
    Is this thing still on for Wednesday 4/3?
    Private_message
    I'm into it. John, do you want to post an event with the details?
    Private_message
    Karen, I will be there hosting Karaoke and I will release the event page tonight!
    Pat, sure thing! I will work on an event tonight :) i have two other events to post on FB anyway.
    Pushkar I would love to do a larger meeting activity come summer when the weather is nicer and we can utilize a patio! any ideas, dates, suggestions would be great! cheers all!
    Private_message
    event is posted, but i am having a hard time inviting people.. :) hopefully some people see :)
    Private_message
    Hi John and everybody posting here. My name is Dave and I'm the city ambassador for Couchsurfing in Buffalo and Niagara Falls. I'm happy to see people want to host events and to get our community up and going again. If John or anybody else would like to make this a regular thing and/or to get some serious meetups and community events going for the summer, then please message me and we can start getting some ideas going.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.