• Hi, I'm going to visit Bursa with 2 friends and we read that in your city we can find the best iskender kebap of all Turkey!
    Where do you suggest us to eat it? Please tell us some places (if they're cheap it's better).
    We're looking forward to visit your city and to eat it!

Thanks ;)
    Private_message
    hello fabrizio, it is the truth, if u wanna have the best iskender, you must forget about at least 20 liras:) . i can take u there, im free these days, if u r interested, text me. bye!
    Private_message
    hi fabrizio, what you have heard about the 'iskender in bursa' is true :) you should eat it in here :) i can suggest you a place in heykel and one extra place more, but as yusuf said, you will have spent 20 liras at least for the best :)
    when you come to here, you can contact me
    as much as i can, i'll try to help you :)
    enjoy all things in turkey :)
    Private_message
    Welcome.. The best idkender in bursa is the uludag kebab
    BURSA ESKI GARAJ
    Adres: Uluyol Sirin Sok. No:12 BURSA
    20-25tl
    Private_message
    Hi guys, sorry if I answer now but I couldn't connect before.
    You were right, your iskender is great!
    I spent very good time in Bursa, I like your city, çok guzel!!!
    Private_message
    hello fabrizio.
    the best İskender kebab in bursa is been at Hüseyin's. it is very delicious. the price is about 13 or 14 turkish liras. the place i've mentioned next to leman kültür on the Street that beside of Ahmet Vefik Paşa theatre. i think you'll like it. i am sending Google maps link.
    enjoy and say hi to huseyin from me. :)
    http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Leman+K%C3%BClt%C3%BCr,+Osmangazi,+Bursa,+T%C3%BCrkiye&hl=tr&ie=UTF8&ll=40.183937,29.066694&spn=0.001445,0.00327&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=48.688845,107.138672&oq=leman+k%C3%BClt%C3%BCr+&hq=Leman+K%C3%BClt%C3%BCr,&hnear=Bursa,+T%C3%BCrkiye&t=h&z=19&iwloc=A

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.