• Merhaba,
    Benim adim Sami Mannai, 2ç yasindayim, Tunusluyum. I am planning to come to Istanbul and then Bursa with some friends (we will be 4 tunisians: me and 3 girls) for a week from Dec 23 to Dec 30. I was there already in July 2012).
    All the 4 of us are in love with that country, we were there at least 2 times each if not more and are learning Turkish language(second level). This trip is to have fun as always, meet our friends, know new friends and practice with locals so that we learn fatser and improve our few knowledge :)))
    We speak Arabic, French and English. We don't drink and we don't smoke.
    Hope to find someone who can host 3 or 4 of us and hope to see you soon.
    We arrive on Sunday Dec 23 (to Istanbul) and they leave Sunday Dec 30 (from Istanbul) and i ll stay alone to 05-01-2013 maybe in Izmir.
    We will stay few days in Istanbul and would go to Bursa or may be other cities (I'll mention later).
    I hope to see you and be one of yours soon.
    Görüsmek üzere :)
    Private_message
    Selam Sami..Ene İbrahim,eskunu fi Bursa.Ene muhami fi Bursa..23-30 December you can stay myhome..We can eat at home .You can meet my frends.I can show you beautful and historıcal places..(mescidi kebir,hamamı Turki,big bazaar...) I know Englısh and Arabıc a little..İlel likai..See you.
    Private_message
    Thank you verry much arkadasim
    me too i speak little Turkçe
    Ben ogrenci Turkçe
    Thanks for your invitation thanks so much and i want to see Montain Teleferik thalj and do Kayak
    Hope you can and we do it together inchallah
    We ll meet inçallah
    Thank you

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.