• Anybody have a suggestions about any nice country i can go to take a break from work for 3 or 4 days max and it must be near Cairo ,,i was thinking abt Lebanon or Dubai ??
    Private_message
    Depends on what do u like to do in your vacation,
    If you are looking for beach vacation at this time of the year, so Dubai is a good option or Far East if you have more time.
    Lebanon and Trukey are cool now, so u'll not enjoy the beach but u can enjoy shopping, nightlife and other outings especially in Turkey as it has a rich culture.
    Private_message
    I know its kinda late .. And maybe my suggestion would sound crazy for u .. But I would have recommended to go to Kenya :)

Its cheap .. Full of nature and helping ppl by mall things can make ur jouney very remarkable :)

I wish u had fun already :) .. Good luck
    Private_message
    Emad : thanks man i think for egyptian people we don't have a lot of options except turkey and lebanon as u said ....Michael : i never though of tunisia but i will consider it as option ....Ossama : i think dubai is a good idea ....Mona : kenya :)) why u wana do this to me :)) .......

Private_message
    Mohab Kenya is a good choice but you have to select the time carefully, mainly people go there to see the animals immigration between summer and winter, you can try Jordan as well. Good luck with your trip
    Private_message
    I see thanks all you really helped me ..
    Private_message
    Mohab, try Beirut!

Im off this Thurs for 4 days, will let you know :)
    Private_message
    Ive also been in Kenya, if you got the money do a trip to Masai Mara for a few days - you will be blown away!
    Private_message
    Ramjet Steve ya i think i will go with beirut or dubai ...i don't know yet ...kenya seems nice but i am not an animal like person ..i would prefer parachute jumping at dubai or did anybody know about this at dubai : A 30 minutes F1 Style Single Seater Driving Experience http://www.dubaiautodrome.com/
    Private_message
    It look amazing man this driving experience

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.