• Anyone know where I can eat camel meat in the city?
    Private_message
    Anywhere in Cairo ask for camel meat butcher
    Private_message
    Yea you can go to the slaughter houses which is near to Sayada Zienab metro station. and here where i live there is a place where they have it i can help you to bring it
    Private_message
    would ya accept my invite
    Private_message
    Hey, i think what you meant by "Camel Meat" is what it calls (Basterma)
    but i want to make sure about your request !! Whether it's Real Camel meat or other products of Camel meat. ?
    Private_message
    look if you want a camel meet you have to go to belbis city in sharkyah governance or i can bring you some where my farm located (it is the nearest location to cairo where camel are bred and slaughtered) so just tell me your requirement and (how much kilos and desired parts) so i can bring it to Cairo
    Private_message
    u will find it easily at the butcher but u have to ask him first
    Private_message
    no problem to eat camel meat,in guiza also there is a big market od camel and you can find it in a place like faisal street.bon apetit
    Private_message
    Most of the Kofta kabab at any restaurant in Cairo made out of Camel Meat
    Private_message
    com here in bahariya oasis we have alot
    Private_message
    There is no Restaurants in Egypt offers Camel meat because its price is cheap, even if they use it they will till you we don't offer Camel meat.
    It's cheap because it takes a lot of time to be cooked but a lot of Egyptian people buy it and cook it at home because it's tasty, I like it too.
    The quality of meat Here:
    1 - Goat
    2 - Sheep
    3 - Cattle
    4 - Buffalo
    5 - Camel
    You can buy it and cook it yourself, and i know many places you can buy it:
    El-wafaa wel Amal st., at the end of Faysal St., Giza
    Private_message
    The Best Place they OFFER Camel Meet and very famouse with this kind of dishes and more than 10 resturant next to each other is in place next to giza pyramieds called "KERDASA"

Only there and Nowhere else
    Private_message
    hello
    im working in tourism and if you would like any info about cairo
    im ready for that
    send message to me
    Private_message
    i can take u if u d like to
    Private_message
    noo this hand will be for me :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.