• Curiosity led me to these questions and your honest opinions are taken into toll.
    Your responses will lead me to a better understanding Thanks in advance. I do not want this to turn into an argument or a debate. However, I value your honest short opinions, fire away.

1. If a foreigner lacks the language of the country he/she is staying at, they are at fault. On the streets, transportation, restaurants, business, customer service, traveling, etc...

2. Based on the word interrupt, what do you consider to be an interruption in a statement/conversation carried face to face or over a phone?

3. When do you apologize or in which circumstances do you apologize?
    What about the opposite?
    Private_message
    hi uncle sam i want to help but i cant understand what you want to say , !!
    Private_message
    I have the exact same feeling as Omar :D
    Private_message
    thanks Miro. Omar, Mona, i just wanted your thoughts on the sentences. The first one is a yes or no question with why you think that, and the second one is what you consider to be an interruption.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.