• do you like reading ? kids books ? do you like technology ? are you searching for good prices for books, computers, tech accessories and much much more..

This is your chance ! and the only chance of a year.. So start make your list !! :)

Cairo International Book Fair

inshaaAllah we are going to visit the book fair next Saturday we will gather in front of the gate from 9:30 and we will start moving at 10 SHARP 0_o !

we will explore there, and enjoy the day.. might have lunch after..

there is no ending time... who became full of books or tired of walking can leave anytime.. i have a music course in the evening so i will move early too..

how to go ?

best way, take metro till "Kobri El-koba" metro station on "Marg-Helwan" direction (Marg direction from downtown "El-Sadat" metro station as well as Ramses "El-Shohada" metro station).

Then take a taxi or microbus from there..

for any question please don't hesitate to call:

Ahmed Farag: +201005412791

Mohamed Nabil:+201110650099
    Cheers all :)
    Private_message
    I think I will do my Best to attend Guys ^_^ C.U ...

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.