• Hi

Private_message
    Good day, dear friends!
    This time I'm not looking for your hospitality, the sofa and the roof.
    But now I hope you have much more!
    I'm in love. Love much, very much ... and really =)
    I want to ask you, dear people of this beautiful planet to help me make a suggestion of my beloved.
    I have a plan! =)
    I'll rent a cinema for the two of us, and ask to include a romantic comedy.
    Be sure to offer to marry the main character of the heroine. After that, the movie stops and cutting followed with the same words from many different movies.
    And then I'll ask her to marry me
    And here you have to get her =)
    I ask you to write a small movie, where you say, "Elena Zinkevich, marry Alexander" or Russian "Elena Zinkevich, vihodi zamyg za Aleksandra"
    I beg you, do it for love and romance!
    Make it a movie on the background of your interest, in an unusual and interesting background. It may be in your national dress or with objects of your national pride) and say his friends about it on this site and in life =)
    Send your movie to my address paleshkaa@mal.ru. I promise to send each of the resulting video and tell me what she said)
    Thank you all, from Siberia with love, Alexander!
    Private_message
    Pretty woman last part when he asked her to marry him
    Will you were sleeping

Please do let me know if i can help you, i like your romantic way :-)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.