• Guys,
    2 friends and I are starting a trip around Egypt (https://www.facebook.com/EatFalafelEverydayAcrossEgyptTrip) in some days and we need all kind of help.
    We gonna leave Alexandria in 2 days to Cairo, so if you are going in the same direction and can give us a ride, it would be perfect!
    We have flexible dates, so we can change if you go other date close.

And of course if you know someone in the middle of the way that can help us, we appreciate!
    Private_message
    hiiiiii , I am living in Cairo and will from my pleasure to help you >>> so send me more details about how can I help you
    Private_message
    Hi Joseph! Thank you so much for answering!
    Well, in Cairo we will need a couch for 3 people (8 and 9 of Jan), and information about how go to the pyramids the cheapest way.
    About the host, I'm using the couch search.
    Private_message
    Train is better than car, I have done both, you get more space, and its faster, and with the weather these days, definitely safer. Costs between 25 le and 50 le (Depends on whether its first or second clas, and whether its the direct train or not)
    Private_message
    Hey Tainara
    how r u
    i bk yasterday from alex and alex its so amazing weather
    i hope can meet in cairo and i have a nice plan for u and ur friends to other places and old places in Cairo and Giza and will have amazing time and will be so happy with me
    my num
    Private_message
    about couch it is not available now by me >>> but about go to pyramid i can be your guide if you want for this place or other ( about cheapest way i can manage that don't worry ) welcome to you and your friends in my country
    Private_message
    Hey guys!
    Thank you so much for the replies. We already have a couch.
    About going to Cairo from Alex, we know how to do it in a good way, but would be really good if we found someone who can give us a ride.
    Private_message
    I have a friend who is coming from alex this afternoon if u need a ride! message me if u r interested!
    cheeeeeers
    Private_message
    Welcome to Egypt , contact we can join:)
    Private_message
    i will go to the pyramids next saturday so call me at 01224577565 if u like to join
    Private_message
    i will go to the pyramids next saturday so call me at 01224577565 if u like to join

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.