• guys i get a invitation From my friend in Belgium but i don't know what's steps i have to get visa and the papers they need from me please if anyone knows any thig about that please tell me
    i' Egyptian BTW :)
    Private_message
    call the vodafone line for reservation and they will reserve an appointment for u and send u all papers required to prepare or fill for that
    Private_message
    1 pound per one minute :D
    Private_message
    Good luck.
    Should your trip take you to Lyon, France, make sure to contact me. It would be my pleasure to have you.
    Private_message
    thanks mahdi i donn't know if i will go to lyon or not but promise i will contact with you
    Private_message
    i got the Schengen visa before but for tourism anyway call me at 01224577565 if u like to know some thing about it
    Private_message
    sherif thanks alot :) i will isa
    Private_message
    u gotta to check their call center to take aun appointement well n advance more than a month
    then ur paper should b ready such as inssurance reservation and invitation and bank statement
    Private_message
    it is 1 pound and 50 piasters Per Min LoL
    Private_message
    soha sony xD i'm kidding sure :D u know asln el appointment dah be 60 Euro :D okay thanks guys there is an Important thing also where i can get this insurance ??? with cheap price

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.