• Hello, am coming to Cairo next Thursday (21th Feb 2013) and am gonna stay for a week or so, so i really need to meet people to hangout with while am in Cairo.
    thanks alot ;)
    Private_message
    waiting for you man :D Just come and contact us and will be more than happy to accompany you :D
    Private_message
    i would like to meet so call me at 01224577565 or send me a pm
    Private_message
    inbox me, I'll wait you
    Private_message
    hey if u like that we hang around let me know
    if u need to plan ur week i m here for u
    just send me
    i speak eng fren and japnese
    Private_message
    glory for egypt all them good people you are welcome in egypt
    Private_message
    My name is osama,iam working a programmer in Japanese company,i am interested with hang out and get new friendships,My face book is osama.deabes.3@facebook.com hope you add me,Or on Skype osama.deabes3 Or Contact me 01110208230,waiting your contact Friend ,hope you will have a nice time in Egypt.
    Private_message
    you are welcome any time in egypt . im ready to make you company . i just came back from serbia . and like to enjoy he in my Egypt
    so any time just ask
    Private_message
    u w'll be morethan wellcomed just Contact me or other CS ppl .. Enjoy :D
    Private_message
    you welcome sure we will be happy to make you to enjoy in Cairo
    so you just must call on this number 01145304223.. it will be nice to meat you . :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.