• Hello everyone!! I´m a mexican girl, actually I´m studying in Spain until July, one of my dreams is know Egypt <3 so I´m planning a trip to this country, but I dont want the tipical trip of the travel agencies, I´d love to meet people of Egypt who could host me and, if you can, talk me about Egyptian culture and its most representative places, and why not? also meet non-tourist places!!

I´m cool and friendly, if you host me, you will not regret :P

With Love Yess :)
    Private_message
    when you will visit Egypt.
    Private_message
    Hey Yezii, just be safe while coming here and make sure you don't travel alone. It's not that easy these days to be a woman in Cairo, so make sure you are informed beforehand.
    Private_message
    tarek you alright be careful in Egypt
    Private_message
    be away from demonstrations places ..however u are welcome any time yezii :)
    Private_message
    let me know if we can sort out something
    Private_message
    thanks for you replays :D
    Private_message
    hi yezii
    welome by u in egypt , and my pleasure if meet u
    Private_message
    Hello friend! Welcome to EGYPT :)
    Hope we can be good friends :)
    Private_message
    when will u be in Cairo and how long? i´m just about to move and could be i can host u
    Private_message
    i can host u and show u around Cairo so call me at 01224577565 or pm me
    Private_message
    Hello there ,
    Feel free to contact me at my mail and am ready to host u at my place and ll do my best to make yr dreams come true...:)
    Waiting for your kindly reply.
    Mo
    Private_message
    Dear Khaled

This non profit website and this is only for communication so please read it again and sorry for your post going to be reported
    Private_message
    hello .. i agree to host you so we can find out some plan to give you what you need inform me if you are ok with this
    Private_message
    It is not safe now ,postpone your travel by.next may ,regards
    Private_message
    why not safe my brother
    she will not go to the danger . so if she go with good guide it will br good
    Private_message
    hey
    i m katt from here i can help u in visiting and planning ur trip i m a guide as well butnot traditional one so we can go to the backstreet places
    so just let me know ur plans thanx alot
    Private_message
    Hola amiga

como esta usted ?

Its my pleasure to meet you here in Egypt soon , i am Fan of Mexico and Mexican people .

Please give me more details about your trip , if you dont mind please send me your Facebook account in Private.
    Private_message
    hey yezii

give me a detail about what are you planing to do in cairo , it will be nice to see you in cairo just send me a private msg. if u wish
    Private_message
    ok u welcome . i will be ur tour guide
    Private_message
    you are welcome , gave me more details yezii
    Private_message
    you can call me to help you 01007880169
    Private_message
    I'm Egyptian dollars and the apartment where I live me alone I live with me for free and explain to you about Egypt and the Egyptian people to live here cheap can I interest you call me 01007080169
    Private_message
    You are more than welcome i can host you and guide you !!!! You can ask me whatever you want !!!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.