• Hello, I'm a young journalist, writing an article about the political situation in Egypt for the biggest daily newspaper of my home country Estonia and seeking help with some contacts. For the article, I'd like to interview Egyptians from different segments of the society about their views on the consitution draft etc. I know lots of liberals who voted against the constitution, but am having difficulties to find people who support Muslim Brotherhood or who were against the revolution. And it would be also interesting to talk to someone who used to support Brotherhood and then changed his/her mind or with someone (if there are any..) who considers him/herself a liberal, but said 'yes' to the constitution. If you know any such people who could be willing to share their views or also anyone else who do you think could be worth to interview or want to share your views yourself, please let me know! Cheers! Laura
    Private_message
    i said no and i am not liberal and not Muslim Brotherhood but some times i support them if they are right and against them if they are wrong
    Private_message
    i have already sent you message in your inbox, please check it and send me your feedback :)

John
    Private_message
    i'm From group 6 april if you need something contact me
    Private_message
    I am one of the people you're looking for, and I also have some friends that have different views..
    Private_message
    Thank you a lot for your replies so far! I'll be in touch with you soon
    Private_message
    well welcome to u for sure and ready whenever u like :)
    Private_message
    you welcome ,
    but hope to know exactly what do you want to ask about?!!
    i support Muslim Brotherhood and all islamist groups
    Private_message
    Hi Laura,

I'm in for the interview. I am in Cairo and am be interested in being part of that article.
    Good Luck
    Private_message
    Laura,
    I did support the MB on the per lament elections right after the revolution and then -like everyone else I know turned to be anti Ikhwan and anti any politician with religious hidden agenda...
    Wna speak about that, PM me to sort it out.
    Cheers,
    Ahmed
    Private_message
    i am ready for any interviews u like to do 01224577565

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.