• Hello!
    I've just arrived in Cairo and will be staying in the lovely area of Maadi for one week. My friend works during the days, so I'd love to meet up! I have been living in Turkey for the last few months, and am very interested to visit a place that is similar in ways, but still wildly different. If you have the time to visit, grab a meal, or show me around - I'd love to learn about this crazy city!
    Kaitlin
    Private_message
    hey kaitlin.
    I am ahmed i am a local i lived in maadi for 20 years now i live in tagamoa. if u'd like me to show u around. i would be happy. just let me know.
    Private_message
    im ahmed working in tourism and we can enjoying together just send a message to me
    Private_message
    hey i m katherine too we can see cairo wild sides if u want
    send me f u intersted
    Private_message
    i live in maadi if u are interested contact me
    Private_message
    hey kaitlin i live here in cairo and i can show you around , contact me if you wish
    Private_message
    hey Kaitlin how are u ? i'd like to join u ..so when will you arrive ? and that's my number call me to arrange 002-01149597424
    Private_message
    :) this crazy city is always crazy
    welcome to the jungle :P
    enjoy
    Private_message
    let's hangout in Zeinab Khatoon Cafe - Khan Elkhalili
    it's lovely place tell me if you want 01007031920 and also all guys
    Private_message
    uffffff i hate "SOME" egyptian guys
    Private_message
    if u want i can take u in round call me 01006333691-01225708883
    Private_message
    welcome to Cairo :) , I can meet you and anytime and we can go around or go to swim at morning or do anything you want , if you don't mind just call me on my mobile 01113228712
    thanks
    Private_message
    thats What Western Call It Soha Its a Dogs Style of Finding a Piece of Meet looooool
    All are Just Jokes Guy
    Private_message
    Hello Kaitlin, please check your inbox. Sunday should be fine
    Private_message
    Hi Katilin, welcome to Egypt, i don't work everyday so if u need someone to go out with i will be happy to join u
    Private_message
    my home in maadi too if you want anything inbox me :)
    Private_message
    its crazy but charming . hi you can contact me here ehabhosa@hotmail.com. i will be happy to show you the city and t have new friend

regards
    Private_message
    Yup Soha u r right it seems marathon between guys when foreign girl post any status :):)
    Private_message
    Merhaba Kaitlin Nasiliniz? :)

Merhaba en Mısır U are very welcome in Egypt and if you need any advice about the crazy city just inbox me ;)
    Private_message
    hi kaitlin , i am tamer i live n maadi , i am work in sound&light and ready to help you just send a message
    Private_message
    hi Kaitlin :)
    willkommen in Kairo :D

lernst du Deutsch ?
    Private_message
    Wow kaitlin
    You look so popular and famous
    Lucky u :-)
    I can see u like music and dancing,
    so u did you go for any concerts here or not yet!!!!!?
    I hope u r enjoying staying here
    Good luck and bonna trip
    Let me know if I would suggest or help u

Yehia
    Private_message
    Hello , i live in Maadi aswell , i can tell u about the good places for hanging out in maadi.. And i have no problem with meeting you up... Also , if u wanna do some sports i can offer u a free access to. Maadi sporting club ..you can google. It.. Send to me message if u need nything
    Private_message
    i can help you call me 01007080169

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.