• Hello,

I would be in your beautiful town soon and i was just wondering if there is anybody who would like to join me on my travel adventures. I am looking to meet GREAT people preferable women but decent man are welcome to message as well. I had recently joined CS, had a bad experience and giving it another shot. Please message me so we can hang out and see this beautiful city.

Love,
    Private_message
    Hi katherina .. When will you be in cairo ?
    Private_message
    Similar message in Delhi group of India, probable spam?
    Private_message
    you more than welcome :)

if you need something we always here :)

Sincerely

Sohil
    Private_message
    hi there im here if you need help contact me if you need :) shaimaa
    Private_message
    Welcome to egypt, if u needed any support just SMS ))
    Private_message
    Hi Katherina, i will be glad to hang up with u and compensate u for ur bad experience, just inbox me when u arrive
    Private_message
    hi katherina
    sorry for your bad experience
    hope to give u good experience
    drop me a line and tell me when u will arrive and i will send my car with the driver to pick up u to ur hotel after that we can meet for drink and hangout depended on my schedule

thanks
    Michael
    Private_message
    u more than welcome
    text me if u need help
    i wish u good trip
    Private_message
    i would like to show u around if u want just let me know
    Private_message
    if you make a little (or big) group with males and females, you won't have any problem in Cairo or Egypt!!
    Private_message
    i m a femaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale
    send me

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.