• hello... we are living in 6th of October. We are Turkish andwe want to learn Egyptıon Culture:) Please invite us to join your meetings:)
    Private_message
    merhaba Bensu,,
    hope you enjoying your stay in Cairo.
    it will be my pleasure to invite you to some meeting and going-out.
    if you interested you can inbox me :)
    take care
    Private_message
    You More than welcome to our meetings :) https://www.couchsurfing.org/meetings.html?mid=175213
    weekly meeting check it
    Private_message
    sure if you wanne that
    i'm free :)
    just contact me
    check my profile info
    Private_message
    It will be such a pleasure to meet u and help u in arabic but u should help us to learn some turkish words as every time we have visited turkey we cant interact with people
    Private_message
    i wish u enjoy ur stay here in egypt , my ex girlfriend was from turkey (adana ) so turkey has a pecial place in my heart :) , feel free to contact me , such pleasure to see u and help u in anything , inbox me and iam ready :) ciao
    Private_message
    for sure i would like to join
    Private_message
    hello bensu i live in 6th of october also , 7th district
    i 'd hope to join you any time
    inbox me if you 'd like too .
    Private_message
    i live also in 6th october.. feel free to contact me anytime :))))
    Private_message
    hey , i have a lot of Turkish friends here in Cairo i also work in a Turkish company in Egypt we always go out and have a lot of fun together if you want to join you more than welcome :)
    Private_message
    hi Bensu, I've returned from Istanbul the last Friday and I hope you're enjoying your stay in Egypt just like I was enjoying my stay in Istanbul :)
    I live very close from where you're (Shikh Zayed), you can contact me at any time and if you want we can go together to CS meetings
    Private_message
    Selam... Ben Misir-Turk cift vatandasliyim ve 10 senedir Kahire'deyim... Sormak istedigin ya da her hangi bir konuda yardima ihtiyacin olursa haber ver... Misir'da iyi vakitler ve bol sanslar:)
    Private_message
    hello
    can me learn you egyption culture

Private_message
    Welcome Bensu!

I live in 6th of October, and me and a friend of mine are going to Turkey in a week! :D you can join us sometime for some "cultural exchange" haha.

If you need any help just contact me.
    Private_message
    I live in 6oct olso and we can meet eachother at any time:) call me 01001760560
    Private_message
    Hello , i live very close from u we can have a meet at any time:)
    Private_message
    my work in Sheakh Zayed and we can meet and talks a lot

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.