• Hey Everybody,

Me and my boyfriend are in Israel and we are planning to go to Egypt in two or three weeks. We want to go by bus from Eilat-Taba through Sinai (Maybe spend some time on the beach there) and finally to Cairo where we are going to stay for some time.

I know that it is hard to judge the safety situation in the future, but since there was some shocking news lately, I just wanted to enquire about local people's opinion. We don't intend to go to Suez, Ismailia or Port Said and we know that it's better to avoid the Tahrir area in Cairo.

So...I would be happy if someone who lives there could give me some information.

And on another note: What is the approximate price for a simple guesthouse in Cairo per night?

Thanks a lot! :)
    Hannah
    Private_message
    welcome any time and sorry for this guy :)
    Private_message
    You are so welcome of course and you know there are discriminated people everywhere, so don't listen to what the first person said :) and yes you might need to avoid Tahrir at the moment otherwise you might have to go there with an Egyptian, this would be better. I hope you gonna enjoy your journey.
    Private_message
    Ayman this is not the right way to express your opinion, plus its not our traditions to insult others by this way, plz take care of your words and don't say "we"

Sorry Hannah, as u said b4 that u already know unsafe areas in Egypt so its ok to do that and head to Egypt, I live in Cairo just 15 min from tahreer sq and life going normal.

There is a hostel in down town for 15 USD per night for person, and u can check hostelworld.com to get a price range and hostel options.

Enjoy ur trip and have a nice day :)
    Private_message
    guys what's up ! everyone has his own point of view i didn't say bad words for her so everyone take care of his Words too
    Private_message
    welcome at any time i hope to enjoy your time here in Egypt

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.