• Hey everyone,

I am planning to do some of the tourist stuff this week if anyone wants to join. My thinking is Saturday - Cairo Museum, Sunday - Saqqara, Dashur, Giza, Coptic Cairo, Monday - the Old Islamic Cairo tour, Tuesday - Citadel and Islamic Ceramic Museum.

Let me know if you want to join and we can work out meeting places and transport etc
    Private_message
    Hi:my name's Jaloud and I'm a communication engineer and I'm from Syria,Aleppo city and now I'm living in Cairo with my friends.
    I would like to meet you and go out together and be friends.
    This is my number if you want to call me :
    I'm waiting your response.
    With my regards to you.
    Thank you.
    Private_message
    Hey Claire, hows it going in Cairo ? so yr here or not yet ??

I live 5 minutes from the Egyptian Museum and i know my way around in down town.. i don't mind showing u around Cairo..
    I have some things to do over the next few days but also got many free time.. So lets talk by phone and reschedule some of our times and will see how it goes..

Send me yr phone number in a message or call me directly 01005-444-965. whatever options is fine for me.

Have fun in Cairo and will see you if its meant to be.. )

Peace. Adham.

Private_message
    i would like to join u tomorrow so call me at 01224577565 or send me pm
    Private_message
    there is a friend of mine might be join tell me your updates

Thanks In Advance
    Private_message
    hello i will be happy to show my city . and more in Egypt if you like . my name is Mohamed and here we can contact 01145304223 or send me mail on hosamosa000@hotmail.com .. welcome
    Private_message
    i wanna join
    plz call me 01111130484
    or send me msg
    Private_message
    i want join you
    nice to meet you
    welcome with you .
    Private_message
    i don't want to join :D and please don't send message :D
    Private_message
    Can you send me details please :)
    Private_message
    if u still have not started so giza dahshour and saquara should b n one day and all the other stuff could b n a nother day cos it s by cairo side or even in 2 days
    if u still need somebody to accompany u let me know
    Private_message
    it is nice .. am a tour guide keep in touch
    Private_message
    i think saturday is good with me .. and monday .. msg me ;)
    Private_message
    i'd like to meet u ..so how we can contact?
    Private_message
    i can help you call me 01007080169
    Private_message
    Claire! I want to go to Saqqara and Dashur!!! . ;)
    Private_message
    Unfortunately, I have important tasks at work and my MSc thesis, I wish those were on the weekend.
    Private_message
    i would like to come on saturday
    Private_message
    iam here in cairo if you need any help or any thing
    Private_message
    i want to go to Andria restaurant :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.