• Hey everyone! I've been intensively learning Arabic for the last months, so that I could have a better experience here in Egypt. I'll be here for 2 months! If anyone wants to meet up, say hi! I don't see any official meet ups just yet, but if one appears, I'll drop in!
    Private_message
    Hey man. Welcome to Cairo.
    I'd be a great idea if we meet up for a coffee or a walk.
    let me hear from you
    Muhammed Taha
    Private_message
    Hey benny! If you don't mind a quick break from the immersion I'd love to meet up for a chat. I'll see if i cant find a place for a meetup and set up an activity for everyone.
    Private_message
    Welcome in Egypt , I would be happily be your friend, I`m ready for helping and I`m here when you need help. Just call me on this number: 01110400024 .
    Private_message
    contact me when u arrive Cairo as i would like to listen to the Irish accent and u like to practice the Arabic language
    Private_message
    IRISHPOLYGLOT what's this number of languages that u r know man!!!!! soooooo nice I wanna b like u :D
    anyway, I offer a fantastic tour in Old Islamic Cairo so,
    whenever u r free, just contact me :)
    Private_message
    Thanks for the replies everyone! Hope to see a few of you while I´m here!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.