• Hey everyone.
    If any of you girls have a couch available a couple of days from wednesday I would be very interested..
    I am going to be studying in Cairo the next months, so if some of you know anybody looking for a roommate (in the area of Mohandeseen) I would be very happy to hear from you. Or maybe you just have a suggestion on where to look?. Thanks!..
    Best regards Julie
    Private_message
    hello julia ,welcome with you in my country , it will be from my pleasure to help in any other thing you want . i hope when you come contact with me . i will be happy to meet you .
    Private_message
    hi Julia, i can help you and if you want to be hosted within a family or in a separate flat , all are available, but tell me before your arrival to tell you the latest safety and security updates, await you and welcome to you
    Private_message
    i know a female is looking for a flatmate but in Maadi which is a bit near from mohandseen
    if you are intersted call her
    her name is Marwa
    Private_message
    Hello, i'm also looking for a rent in cairo! for a month, and i want to do a colocation if you are interest give me a message. i have been in cairo the 6 frebruary.
    Private_message
    one of my friends has a flat in garden city; near Tahrir square, and she is looking for a roommate,
    if you are interested please send me a msg so I can send you her contact in private :)
    Best of luck
    Private_message
    Hey. I'm in Mohandeseen. It might be a little late, but I have a mattress double available. I have two housemates, but they are awesome. I'm a Swedish girl and my housemates are a British guy studying Arabic, and Egyptian NGO worker guy. There are also two girls from the US who just moved in upstairs, maybe you can ask them if they need a housemate. Message me if you're interested and I can send you my number :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.