• Hey folks,
    My search for a couch on Cairo has been rather disappointing. Members are not even replying to my messages (4get about offering a couch,lol). Therefore, I have decided to stay out in a budget accommodation. However, I am still looking for people who have some free time to show me around the city, and impossible, join me further down on my exploration of Egypt. I am looking to arrive by last week of May.
    Private_message
    Your welcome at my place inAlexandria if you have decided to go there, and hope i can have time to show you around.
    Private_message
    Thks for your offer mate, its really appreciated. I shall get back to you once i have the Visa in my hands
    Private_message
    Good luck with that and you are welcome anytime Mr Singh.
    Private_message
    Tell me when u r in Egypt .. To hang out and show u Cairo :)
    wish u the best of luck
    Private_message
    i m in Cairo i can help
    Private_message
    @Abdallah and Mona thks for your offers, it is really grateful. I would be applying for my Visa next week and will surely revert to you once i have them in my hand
    Private_message
    unfortunatly u r right sunil.. but u will still find some good guys to show u around ;)
    and u even found some of the good gals too.... LOL

enjoy ur time in cairo when u come.
    u take care and have fun ;)
    salammmmmmm
    Private_message
    Thks for ur replies guys, I might have been actually wrong about my 1st impression. Lots of friendly people have offered their couch and even offered to show around the city. I just need to get my visa now, I have almost made up my mind to be over there due to the good hearted mails I received from CSers.
    Private_message
    cuz you are girl , every guy want your company , , if you said you with your boyfrined will come , no one will offer you , hahahahahah
    Private_message
    Err.... What makes you think I am a girl ?
    Private_message
    hello sunil ...i live in cairo and i'd like to meet u here when i come. what is your facbook account to commuicate with u ?
    Private_message
    HI Khaled, I have messaged you my FB Id.
    Private_message
    sami u r the only one dont know that sunil is a boy .....
    please egyptian guys stop the stupidity............. ufffffff
    Private_message
    Soha, what is it with you and Egyptian guys, please make the effort to check the guy's profile first. Sami is obviously not a couchsurfer nor is he willing to help anyone he's just here to be annoying. A lot of foreigners here visiting Egypt have been helped by "Egyptian guys". Just stop being judgmental
    Private_message
    Yeah, I have been receiving quite a few genuine offers to show me around the city from the guys over here, they have been really helpful, only hope some is forthcoming with their couch as well :)
    Private_message
    dude ..u worry too much , egypt is so cheap , u will do just fine

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.