• Hey guys (especially locals),

I recently moved to Cairo and already tried myself to find a suitable mobile provider for me but to me it looks all a bit confusing.

I'm looking for a cheap (of course ;) mobile tariff that includes some minutes (around 50-100), maybe a couple of texts and mobile internet (most important! I can adjust my usage pattern to anything else). If there is a data only tariff where I pay calls and texts extra that's also fine for me. However, the price shouldn't be more than 100 pounds a month. From my research I only found Vodafone and Etisalat but there tariffs (especially vodafone's with certain hours of the day etc) are quite confusing...

Any help is appreciated! Shukran
    Private_message
    I'm on Etisalat and what works best for me is each I pay 50 L.E. on internet, that gives me 500 mb, and then I top up on a need-to basis, I was also looking for a good pre-paid plan but I didn't find any I liked that were decently priced. This way you if you pay 100 pounds you get 500 mb of net and around 300 minutes.
    Private_message
    We will visit pyramids on Friday ( 18/1/2013) = 2 PM ,if anyone is interested , call me Mido= 010 6 7557 393
    Private_message
    well dude if u r planning to get only like 100 minutes then u can get mobinil star control 35 which gives u 1200 minutes to mobinil and 60 to etisalat and vodafone and u can get the internet package with it for 20 pounds u will get 110 mb and after that the speed will be throttled but dont worry if u made ur connection as gsm the speed will remain the same but dont say that ;) cheers :)
    Private_message
    Thanks for the help guys, much appreciated! I think I'll go for the 1GB mobinil package...

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.