• Hey guys,
    How are you all?

Anyone know a good qualified Arabic teacher near Zamalek?

Steve
    Private_message
    check the french culture center they give arabic classes for foreigners in both classical and curricular arabic. its in monira downtown close to metro saad zaglul. http://www.cfcc-eg.org/spip.php?rubrique13

Private_message
    I know one in zamalek, contact me if interested
    Private_message
    My teacher is excellent, in both 3ameya (imbabaoui :) and fosha (he has written books of grammar), you can call him at 01281329728, and precise that you call from my side (Xavier) so that he knows the link

Private_message
    Hi, Steve , I am Abdallah Talat . I am an articled translator , I am studying at Faculty of of Languages and Translation , Al-azhar University ; English Department , 3 rd year . I can help you ; I know Arabic extremely well . Therefore , I can help you because I can speak English well too and I know more than 500 English sayings as well as a lot of vocabularies ; I love reading so much .We can meet each other at any public place such as at any public cafe , at Tahrir Square , or in Skayet Al Sawi , in Zamalek . If you are willing to exchange English for Arabic , call me on my mobile number 01114525113 or let me know how we can meet . thanks for reading my post reply .

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.