• Hey guys, I'm arriving at 6am on the 27th .
    I have a 16 hour layover at Cairo airport.
    How long does it take to get there?
    If any CS person/people would like to take me there, that would be great.
    Please, no 'tour guides'.

Thank you.
    Ps: what is the admission charge for the Pyramids and if I paid for a taxi to take me there, how much would it cost in U$D?
    Private_message
    Look its far with a respectful distance, its need from 60 to 75 minutes to reach there if you are very early as you said
    However, it may take a long if you stuck with the traffic jam especially if you are moving from 8 till 10 in the morning via Ring Road
    to be in the safe side move from Pyramids 4 - 5 hours before your second trip
    the admission charge about 10$
    Taxi Fees, you need first to deal with the driver otherwise you can hire a limousine but it will be expensive
    i believe you can plan it while u r in the Airport

Welcome to Cairo
    Mahmoud
    Private_message
    I think 150 to 200 egyptian pounds will be fair enough from the airport to the pyramids and back again to the airport, including the waiting for you in the pyramids area.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.