• Hey guys,

My best friend is coming to visit me in Feb and we will spend about 4 days in Cairo from 16th - 19th. If anyone is available to show us around or to take us to some of the tourist sites that would be great - she wants to see the following things - Saqqara/Dashur/Cairo Museum/Giza/Coptic and Islamic Cairo/Ibn Tulun Mosque/Qalawun Complex/Tentmakers Bazaar and Khan el Khalili. Also, sunset from Al Azhar park!!

Any help that you could provide would be great!!

Private_message
    Well i can help around on saturday, or at nights if week days, so plan ur stay or at least an outline and i think we can figure something out
    Private_message
    i will happy to take u in a tour, just message me before it
    Private_message
    i can arrange an event to Saqara and Dahshour pyramids so coctact me when u arrive or call me at 01224577565
    Private_message
    of course i can help you ... we can contact and arrange a plane to do welcome with you in my country . i thing we will enjoy and spend interesting together
    :)
    Private_message
    wow..this is a great plan..anyway im arriving cairo on the 12 February. so yeah..im so in..cant wait to be there :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.