• Hey guys! Two inquiries:

1) Do you know where the liberal art people meet? I want to go to more left-wing places where people have visions :-) I am sure there must be some artists around!

2) I have a Macbook and am looking for stickers to put over it so I can write in Arabic on it. I have a German layout but don't know if that's important. Any idea where I can find that stuff?

Cheers,
    Tarek
    Private_message
    Hallo Tarek,,,

I think there are plenty of liberal art ppl in Zamalek , I knew some place there i can show u it if u want.

My German friend has the same thing with his Mac-book. u can find it in city stars or u can buy ext. keyboard in Arabic....
    Private_message
    Echoing Muhammad, you can find these stickers in computer shops like Compume (they got a branch in City Stars) another cheeper option with wider collection would be one of the Computer malls like Compumall in Heliopolis Khalifa El Maa'moun, St. or Mohandeseen Gamaat El Dewal St., etc...)
    Prize ranges about 10 l.e - could be less if you re good at bargain ;)

Merry Christmass and Happy New Yr!
    Ahmed
    Private_message
    Thank you, Ahmed and Muhammed! Muhammed, that would be amazing! And I am probably bad at bargaining :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.