• Hey ..
    I am planing to make a trip in February to Aswan ( still didn't confirmed the dates yet but it has to be around the weekend) and would like to know from you if you went already there or not .. any cheap and clean hostel to stay in .. activities ..etc ..
    feel free to tell me ..
    since am going alone I would like to know if any of you have interests to join me ..
    Thanks for your help ..
    Private_message
    Hi Mohammed, we would like to go too. When will you start ? Please find us in facebook or email adleyandmaria@gmail.com Our plan is to start going south from Cairo from Feb 13 or 14
    Private_message
    please i wanna know cost of trip and how many days it will take !!?
    Private_message
    I would like to join this trip .
    Private_message
    i really wanna join but i want to know more info and if we can make it in a group,try mohamed to arrange this trip
    Private_message
    Well ..
    @ M J A thanks for the website it's really useful
    @ AdleyMaria I want to make it around 20th or 21th and stay there for 3 or 4 days
    @Hesham the cost is not confirmed yet as am not sure yet where to stay and each one will have his own budget as for example i don't prefer the fancy places some others does ...
    @ hana Sure your are welcome ..
    @ Gasem am not really good in organizing as i dont really want it to be ORGANIZED by someone , i will jst check the prices for the train ticket and hostels and keep u update , ..
    Private_message
    From Cairo to Aswan, Train
    114 LE for first class, I think plan would be a better idea ?
    and if you are interested in Nile cruise from luxor to Aswan I think I can manage one, but we need to be many
    Private_message
    Nuba Nile Hotel Aswan
    Ekadolli Nubian Guesthouse Aswan
    El Salam Hotel
    these hotels what suits me for the prices i mean
    and for the train ticket as mostafa mentioned it's around 60 for the second class
    Private_message
    you can find it on booking.com
    Private_message
    @mohammed , i can arrange same hotels with lowest price than Booking ! :S
    Private_message
    That would be even better , Looking for it .. as all i need is jst a clean place to sleep the night don need something fancy
    let me know how much it would cost me
    thanks Micheal

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.