• Hey people,

I am staying in Dokki right next to the Metro El Dokki until April 7th. I would like to set up a language tandem 3 times a week (minimum). One hour of Egyptian and then one hour of the language of your choice: I am a native German speaker, I stayed in the US for a year and give you a pretty good English, a decent French and intermediate Turkish.

Drop me a text if you are seriously interested in doing this, it's important for me to do this at least 3 times a week so it actually has some effect.

Cheers!
    Private_message
    i'm IN tarek ...tell me where
    Private_message
    i would like to improve my French , send me sms 01111954035
    Private_message
    I'm seriously interested in language exchange check your inbox
    Private_message
    I'm interested in french :)
    Private_message
    i am interested in German
    Private_message
    i am interested in german too
    Private_message
    I'm interested in english, Check your inbox
    Private_message
    No Spanish or Portuguese ??
    Private_message
    Hello
    i am 48 busnissman, so interest in learning Turkish
    I think i can easly teach you arabic, both local and general
    if interest can easly communicate via my email
    arabianprince92@yahoo.com
    see you
    Private_message
    I can learn u Egyptian and don't want to choose any languages
    Private_message
    can you give me your phone number please
    Private_message
    i also speak turkish and english also we can exchange
    Private_message
    that is a good question ;-) , sunday 7:30 at opera house . send me sms on 01111954035 for details
    Private_message
    hey i am staying at Agouza next to Dokki. that's my number 01149597424. i am searching for native speaker in English to talk with. we can meet at any cafee .
    Private_message
    heyyyy Tarek i need to learn my french can u help me ?
    Private_message
    hey, Mr.Tarek I 'm Abdullah. I met you on the boat trip the week before last with Couch Surfers and I gave you my phone number 01114525113 and then asked you if you serious to exchange Arabic for German or any other language and you said '"yes " . Afterwards , you said " I would travel to Turkey and after I get back from there I would give me a missed call " , but you haven't . By chance I met you again last Sunday in Bocelli Cafe in Opera House and shook hands with you . I'm going to Bocelli Cafe in Opera House every Sunday starting from next Sunday, especially after the admin , of Language Exchange , agreed I can join his language Exchange group . Therefore , I can meet you there every Sunday with the group and help you to speak Arabic extremely well ; if you wish , if you can't come to Opera House , just give me a missed call and I'll call you back . Thanks for reading my post .

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.