• Hi all,
    I am traveling to Cairo in September and plan to stay for approximately six months there.
    Does anyone know any residence that accepts a foreigner for this period?
    Private_message
    if you like you can share apartment with me at 6 October city
    Private_message
    Seriously, Amr Abd Elaaal? If it is not problem for you, surely I will accept!
    Private_message
    rehab city in new cairo
    Private_message
    Hello Victor. 6 October city and rehab city as above are far away from downtown. Also you have to be stuck at home if you dont have your own car here. I recommend you look for roommates on Craigslist. If you want to enjoy Cairo night, Zamalek and Mohandesheen will be good places to stay in safely. Garden city is good but i think its a little dangerous since its very close to downtown. Zamalek will be the best choice in my humble opinion. Btw, I live in Maadi area where many foreign ppl live =)
    Private_message
    1- whats ur baudget.
    2- where exactly u wana to be, i mean near downtown, near metro stations...whats ur objectives?
    then we will advise you with the right direction.
    u welcome :)
    Private_message
    Thanks all for the responses.

I'm going to Egypt to enhance my studies in Arabic language and know a country that I always wanted to know.

Budget is the same as "how much for each person?" $ $ $

=D
    Private_message
    u can stay in zamalak
    u can rent a flat rate per month 600$$
    if u will stay alone u will pay them if someone u share u the flat u will pay less
    i think zamalak is the best area for expat also rehab city is good
    thanks
    Private_message
    my recommendations as following depending on foreigners areas and metro stations:
    1- maadi
    2- zamalek
    3- downtown
    5- garden city
    4- ard el lowa, Giza
    always be near the subway stations..
    dont go to Rehab or 6 of october or new cairo.. too far ..lake of transportation.
    have a nice stay in Egypto :)
    Private_message
    Thank you all,
    Apparently, the best option will be even Zamalek.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.