• ♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒
    Hi All,
    I'm asking who is interested to visit pyramids/historical places or explore Cairo this Friday or Saturday (14/2/2013)/(15/2/2013) ??!!. or if anyone is already have plan to explore me, inform me to come with him/her/them. if yes, inbox me/Call me/ comment. Thank you
    Private_message
    Hey, my friend from Australia arrives on Saturday and I am thinking I will take her to the Cairo Museum that afternoon!! I am a history teacher so I know a lot about the objects in the museum - you are welcome to join!!
    Private_message
    This comment has been hidden by its author. Please log in or register to see it.
    Private_message
    guys if you still have some outgoings just let me know there is German Friend maybe would like to join @ Mido if you still planing to go Pyramids get in touch with me

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.